Master Key Experience Week 18 – The Progression and Happiness
February 19, 2020
Yet another exciting week of new insights on the Master Key Experience (MKE) journey. From Part 18:
“Men are continually making progress in the methods which they use to come into communication with the Universal Mind and its infinite possibilities.”Charles Haanel, The Master Key Experience
It’s no secret that each of us strives every day to get better. And the last few weeks on this journey we’ve been implementing an interesting “progression” to help tap into the infinite possibilities available to each of us. This is because what we think about grows, like attracts like and Emerson’s law of give more, get more is always at play. It starts with the power of thought.
“Thought is the energy which the law of attraction is brought into operation, which eventually manifests in abundance.”Charles Haanel, The Master Key Experience
So what is this “progression”? A development of habits designed to retrain the brain to properly answer this question:
How can I be happy?
It consists of five things:
- Gratitude – every day WRITE down three things you are grateful for
- Kindness – every day identify a couple kindnesses, perform a random act of kindness
- Mediation – sit at least 15 minutes a day in silence and completely still focusing on what it is you want to bring into your life
- Exercise – move at least 10-15 minutes a day
- Reliving – write down in a sentence or two a positive moment from the last 24 hours
A major key to ultimately obtaining the happiness consciousness or as Jospeh Campbell would say, following your bliss. And the “progression” isn’t just an MKE thing, check out this TED talk on the happiness advantage.
“A happy thought cannot exist in an unhappy consciousness; therefore the consciousness must change”Charles Haanel, The Master Key Experience
The exciting and HAPPY journey continues …